Do you have a great mattress, but still getting up poorly? Many people are unaware of the influence that pillows have on the quality of sleep, which is why our team of experts has developed this page to offer you all the information you need to know about the best pillows available in The United States
- FINALLY – YOU HAVE FOUND THE ONE! – Meet the world’s best adjustable pillow. Customize it to achieve just the right individual balance between support and comfort. Whether you are a side, back or stomach sleeper – this is the pillow for you! Get ready for the most restful sleep you can experience.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL – Experiencing pain, snoring or tossing and turning are all signs of sleeping wrong. Our unique adjustable design allows you to access the memory foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape or sleep position. SLEEP RIGHT! - Foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape, and sleep position. Sleep comfortably and aligned at last.
- IS YOUR PILLOW GREEN GUARD GOLD CERTIFIED? – Our Coop Home Goods Eden Pillows undergo strict, third-party lab testing and are CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold certified to ensure safety and quality. No harmful chemicals here! IT`S 100% SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. Vegan & Cruelty Free – no animals were harmed in the making of this awesome pillow.
- WE CARE – ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS USED! - The case is made with proprietary Lulltra fabric, a blend of viscose rayon and polyester that provides breathability and softness. You can finally wake up refreshed. Unlike other pillows – we freshly manufacture our foam instead of using repurposed materials. A bonus ½ lb bag of fill is included with your order if you need a higher loft.
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Unlike other pillows – we freshly manufacture our foam instead of using repurposed materials. A bonus ½ lb bag of fill is included with your order.
- 2-pack of standard-size bed pillow offers exceptional comfort; soft density is ideal for stomach and back sleepers.
- Down alternative fill for a plush feel; a great option for allergy sufferers
- 100% polyester microfiber shell provides a smooth, soft surface; piping along the edge creates a neatly tailored look
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low; ships in a vacuum-sealed pack; allow 24 hours to decompress, then fluff
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100% certified factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
- COOLING COMFORT: Kapok fibers have been proven to be softer, lighter and more ventilated than cotton or wool. Eco-friendly material is light and airy while still cradling your head and neck. The light and silky Kapok Fibers will disperse your body heat, thus keeping you at a comfortable temperature all night long for more restful sleep.
- 100% NATURAL FILL: Kapok fill is made from fibers found in the seed pods of Kapok Trees. We use Kapok because it’s fluffy and all-natural. We also love that it’s free from the pesticides and other nasty chemicals typically used in mass crop production.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: Our Layla Sleep Pillow is made to accommodate all types of sleepers. Whether you are a back, side, or stomach sleeper our pillow can be adjusted to cradle you to sleep. Ergonomic, supportive shredded memory foam, and Kapok Fibers provide cushion and comfort to your head and neck for a restful sleep. The zipper access gives you your desired firmness. Put restless nights of insomnia behind you with our Layla Sleep Adjustable Pillow.
- THE BEST COMFORT: Kapok fibers is like laying down on a plush, airy cloud. With unique thermal properties, silky sheen and natural moisture absorption, kapok fibers have been proven to be softer, lighter and more ventilated that both cotton and wool, so you get a better, longer-lasting loft than you’re used to. Mixed with premium, open cell memory foam, the pillow cradles your head and neck so you wake up feeling refreshed and balanced.
- NO-PRESSURE SUPPORT: The honeycombed GelFlex layer and Talalay latex core flex to both cradle and support your head and neck. You’ll sleep comfortably no matter your preferred sleep position.
- STAYS COOL ALL NIGHT: The temperature-neutral, airy Grid, ventilated latex, and moisture-wicking mesh cover are a total dream team. The combo allows for continuous airflow so you can keep a cool head all night.
- DOESN'T FALL FLAT: The ultra-durable materials ensure that the pillow keeps its shape throughout time and use. Translation: You get to enjoy that amazing float feel night after night after night.
- INVENTED IN THE USA: The Purple Harmony Pillow is a design born in our very own Innovations Lab in Alpine, Utah. We produce the GelFlex Grid Hex layer in our U.S. factory, using machines we created ourselves.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our 100% nontoxic GelFlex Grid material is CleanAir GOLD and CertiPUR-US certified. A safe option for people with allergies, Purple pillows are made with recyclable, food-grade and food contact-grade material.
In the United States the market offers a wide variety of pillow models manufactured with different materials, technologies, dimensions and firmness. TOP 5 now presents a ranking of the Best pillow in the world for deep sleep to help you choose the one that best suits your needs.
Why the choice is so important
Sleeping allows the body and brain to recover from the stress accumulated during the day. A restful rest allows our mind, upon awakening, to be in the optimal conditions to make the right decisions. Sleeping on a bad pillow, or simply on one that is not suitable for you can generate several health problems:
Affection of muscles and bones, such as pains in the cervical, clavicle and shoulders.
Problems directly related to the respiratory system: apneas, snoring and even allergies.
In addition, the dreaded migraine headaches should not be left out. The use of a correct pillow can prevent migraine attacks related to poor cranial posture when sleeping.
Types of pillows
It is common that from time to time you are forced to replace your pillows with new ones. However, with the increasing technological advances in the development of materials and products, different types of pillows have emerged.
Therefore, it is very likely that you will find it difficult to differentiate one pillow from another, depending on its type of material or its use. Today, you will discover the differences between the different types of pillows on the market. This way, you will be able to select the one that best suits your needs.
What should you consider when buying a pillow?
Height: For a good rest, choosing the right pillow height is fundamental, and this will depend on the position you adopt when sleeping. Most people usually sleep on their side and, for this position, the most important thing is that the head and neck are aligned with the axis of the spine, so it is recommended that the pillow is more or less 15 cm high. People who sleep on their backs need more support for the neck, so the ideal is that the pillow has a medium size, which is neither too low nor too high, but always taking care that the pillow is lower than the shoulders. And for those who sleep on their stomach, whose position makes the head turn to some sides pressing the jaw, we recommend a pillow rather low, about 10 cm high.
Firmness: This criterion is directly related to the adaptability of the pillow to mold smoothly to the body structure. Some people prefer a soft pillow and others prefer those that are a little harder. At this point it should be taken into account that the softer the pillow is, the less support it will provide to the neck.
Breathability: If you are a hot person or live in a temperate climate in winter and warm in summer, then you should attach great importance to this issue: it will be of vital importance to achieve good comfort. Most of the brands we present here sell models that take care to find a way to solve this aspect: either through gel sheets, natural fibers, breathable fabrics for the covers, among others.
Buy the best pillow in the world for you
A good rest is essential and increases creativity and memory, helps lose weight, protects the heart, reduces depression and strengthens the immune system. There are a variety of pillow options available. None is the best, all have advantages and disadvantages, and the choice will depend on your needs and preferences. Evaluate the features, compare brands and models and review the different advantages of each before making your purchase. Top5 has gathered information on the best-selling pillows and created this ranking to help you in the process of choosing. The Emma Memory Adapt Pillow takes the first place basically because of its versatility and the possibility of adapting to all types of people.